Are your work and family relationships strained because of communication difficulties?
Have you tried controlling frustration, defensiveness, and arguing only to find yourself repeating the same old patterns with the people you love?
How much stress is too much and what new approaches can bring your life into balance now?
Hi! Welcome to Albuquerque Never Too Late Counseling Services!
You know, no matter where you’ve come from, what you’ve done, or how you got here today, all that matters NOW is that you’re here seeking a better life and I have great respect for you for doing it!
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
At Albuquerque Never Too Late Counseling Services, let us show you:
- How to stop the CRITICIZING-DEFENDING CYCLE before it escalates into “all-out war”;
- The ground-breaking information on how couples’ communication can transform through simple techniques, and how to make “ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION” work for you, not against you!
- How balancing your thoughts and emotions using simple tools can provide “EMOTIONAL DAMAGE CONTROL” and transform marriage and relationship problems, depression and anxiety.
If any of these important questions have crossed your mind, you’re in the right place and have found the right counselor!!
My name is Diana Denson, M.A., M.Ed., L.P.C.C., and I have thirty years’ experience helping thousands of clients like yourself take the life-changing step to becoming the “victor” over depression, anxiety, anger, relationship problems and stress instead of the “victim.”
All you have to do is give me a call at 505 299-8989 to get a free phone consultation, ask more questions, and set up an appointment!
You’ll talk to a counselor who is as dedicated to your happiness and success as you are!
At ABQ NEVER TOO LATE COUNSELING, you’ll learn about:
- The three steps to short-circuit angry impulses before an argument begins;
- The truth about effective communication and how you can put tools into immediate use in your next interaction with anybody;
- The “Stress Test” and how to assess if your life is out of balance and quickly put it back in order!
OUR GOAL IS THE SAME AS YOURS
GETTING YOU THE SOLUTIONS TO THE DILEMMAS YOU FACE IN LIFE AS QUICKLY AND COMFORTABLY AS POSSIBLE!
MY MISSION TO HELP YOU!
I do this work because I know there has to be a better way…a better and happier way to live without depression… …and there IS.
Being STUCK indefinitely in states of guilt, anger, depression, hurt and fear will keep you from experiencing the JOY of BEING ALIVE!
IT SLOWS YOU DOWN AND LITERALLY DEPRESSES YOU!
STUCK EMOTIONS AND DEPRESSION can limit your access to your inner resources and affect your ability to:
- Harness TODAY’S ENERGY to learn from YESTERDAY’S MISTAKES;
- Apply what you’ve learned from the PAST to the challenges of TODAY;
- Use your PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS effectively to battle depression
- Create a HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL FUTURE full of HELPFUL NEW INSIGHTS!
REALIZING that most people don’t have to BECOME depressed, anxious, discouraged individuals just because they’ve reached a difficult or challenging stage on their life’s path, is the BEGINNING of PERSONAL FREEDOM and the start of HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
LET’S GET YOUR EMOTIONAL ENERGY MOVING
SO IT STARTS WORKING FOR YOUR HAPPINESS TODAY!
HERE IS HOW I’D LIKE TO HELP YOU!
IN YOUR COUNSELING SESSIONS, I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- EXPAND YOUR VIEWPOINT of any distressing issue
- RELEASE YOURSELF from the continual “thought-emotion loop” that stresses you, hurts your heart and keeps you defensive and righteous instead of loving and understanding
- SEE WITH “NEW VISION” that every experience will either hold you down or lift you up; it all depends on your attitude toward learning and benefiting from it , or hanging on to how emotionally trying the experience felt
- GET A BIGGER PICTURE of a problem by overcoming the helplessness of BLAMING people and situations over which you have no control, and putting your attention on higher wisdom and new approaches to similar situations
I graduated from BROOKLYN COLLEGE, earned two Master’s Degrees from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, and became a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL CLINICAL COUNSELOR.
After working under a psychologist and psychiatrist for nine years, I started my own private practice twenty- five years ago. I’m a CERTIFIED FORENSIC COUNSELOR trained in MEDIATION, and a Counselor member of the American Association of Family Counselors and the New Mexico Counseling Association.
I was appointed to the Governor’s Panel as a counselor to assist people through insight therapy and career counseling
I’m certified in the technique of THOUGHT FIELD THERAPY, which is a tool you can use with me as well as by yourself at home to clear stuck, self-defeating feelings and thoughts through shifting your attention and attitude regarding old patterns and habits.
I’ve also written articles for The Albuquerque Journal and Sage Magazine
SPECIFIC COUNSELING SERVICES
If you’d like my help clarifying what area you need our counseling services for, please choose any or several of the following:
- Anger management and arguing
- Healing betrayal from cheating
- Marriage, separation and divorce mediation
- Fear of failure
- Dating, intimacy, pre-marital, and sexual counseling
- Communication help
- Verbal, emotional and mental abuse
- Depression counseling and therapy
- Anxiety counseling
- Self-esteem counseling
- Men’s issues
- Women’s issues
- Stress management
- Personal development
- Life transitions-change of job, loss of friends and family
- Senior issues-menopause and retirement
- Help with organizing and balancing the various aspects of your life
- Establishing goals for the future including health, parenting and family, career, friendship, and finances
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR COUNSELING SERVICE
Counseling with Diana is never dull. She has a kind and caring way of being direct, honest and straightforward couched in a positive, lighthearted attitude.M. & S. L.
We immediately felt connected as soon as we started talking. Diana has created a safe, comfortable space to express ourselves, like we’ve never had before. Her years of experience are obvious and her insights are truly excellent.S. & L. R.
Seeking help from Diana was the best thing I could have done for my mental and emotional well-being. I now have the tools to face challenges that before would have gotten the best of me. I have truly begun to live again!B. K.
Diana is a skilled listener and adept at providing helpful insights to deal with and reframe life’s challenges. She’s a gifted therapist and life coach, and works with my spiritual perspectives as well.S. R.
In the last few months I’ve been learning how to see things in a positive way and am becoming more optimistic. I’ve learned that even when someone is in a bad situation, there is good that can come from it depending on how you deal with it and what you learn from it. Diana has helped me learn from negative experiences so I can become a stronger person and make decisions based on what’s best for me. I’m excited for what lies ahead! I wouldn’t have done this without her help. I’m grateful!A. G.
Diana can help us see more clearly like no one else can. Her no-nonsense approach to helping us through daily struggles in life is laid out in simple terms that anyone can understand. She is an excellent life coach as well as a counselor.B. A.
My experience with Diana has been wonderful. She truly cares about her clients and always makes me feel heard and understood. Diana has helped me through some very difficult times and has helped me change my entire way of thinking in order to be more positive and aware. She has had a huge impact on my life and I plan to continue seeing her!N. C.
Communication – It’s Not Always What We Think It Is!The following is something a man said in a session regarding his communication with his wife that really captured the essence of the dilemma couples encounter when trying to connect: “I don’t always communicate in a way that fosters sharing of thoughts and feelings. I... read more
Finding Your Balanced Life
True balance in life takes into consideration what we’ve always done, why we first started doing it, how it’s working or no longer working for us today, and how we can incorporate our higher ideals or spiritual principles into the daily “work-fun” thoughts, feelings and activities that make up our lives!read more
Send Diana a message...
FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULT AND TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT DIANA AT:
Appointments are available Monday through Friday until 7:00 p.m. I leave an hour open each day for urgent situations and do everything possible to get you in within the week you first call!